Sunday 2 June 2013

Pedal Power!

Since meeting and marrying my husband my world has become cyclecentric. I am not exaggerating  neither am I complaining. It was inevitable that I would end up on 2 wheels too, happily so, may I add.

Yesterday I achieved a new PB (personal best), I rode 26 miles, add that to the 16 miles I rode last sunday means I rode 42 miles this week, I am still a little stunned by this fact! 

Watch this space for updates on how I get sucked into a new world of cycling clothes made of wicking, padded cycling gloves with bows, new and unexplored cycle paths. Road bikes, mountain bikes, hybrids, long frames, short frames, mixte's etc etc etc. For now here is a short photo journal of yesterday's ride to 14 Locks.




14Locks1


14Locks2


14Locks3


14Locks4


14Locks5


14Locks6


14locks7


14locks8


14locks9


14locks10
 

2 comments:

muse kidd said...

your patient husband wants to ride more with you... to further destinations together.

muse kidd said...

fabulous photos with wonderful captions, btw.